Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Moment in Time

I am finally back to writing and going to school. What a difference a year makes.
Last Fall - I had lost my best friend in May, 4 other deaths of friends & mentors over the summer.
And my aunt - my mother's older sister. To add to this stress - I was commuting 70 miles a day, my mother
got sick and my father was still recuperating from a stroke.

What a time - a moment in time my life became. I think when we face death, tragedies we face our own mortality. And it is the moments and the breaths in our lives that mean something.

So this is going to be a short message - Be Sure You are Breathing through the Moments. Because those moments are our happiness. Deep breath. Play. Try something new. Exercise. Create. Dream.

And above all  - Get Out & Live!

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment